Lawyer Up. Attorney-Led Captive Planning
The Issue: Captive planning is sophisticated business and corporate planning often carried out by mere “captive managers.” These “managers” are in fact “administrators” imperiling clients with sophisticated tax, regulatory and insurance planning without the requisite experience or skills. In the usual situation, “captive managers” disclaim legal, tax, and tax controversy responsibility. The planning will fail.
The Solution: Attorney-Led Captive Planning
In affiliation with the tax and corporate lawyers of The Feldman Law Firm LLP, Capstone provides excellence in captive insurance planning to mid-market businesses across an array of industries. It is the most comprehensive alternative risk planning solution available.
- The planning is provided for one turnkey fee. Services include:
- Feasibility study with independent professional sign off
- Tax – design, structuring and ongoing monitoring of the planning
- CPA independent audit
- IRS tax controversy
- State tax issues
- Policy drafting
- Coverage pricing
- Ongoing management
- The Feldman Law Firm LLP takes on oversight for tax and legal
- On-staff insurance experts include CPCUs, ARMs, CPAs & administrators PLUS FELDLAW_ATTORNEY lawyers with specific skills in various aspects of the planning
- On-staff tax, corporate, financing & regulatory attorneys and outside CPAs through The Feldman Law Firm LLP
Team Capstone is the Gold Standard in the Captive Industry
Capstone and The Feldman Law Firm LLP have the expertise to carry out all aspects of the planning, including insurance, tax, and legal. No other captive service provider has successfully stood with clients throughout the life of the captive.
Capstone is a standout with:
- CAP_YEARS_NUMBER+ years in business
- CAPTIVE_FORMATIONS+ captives formed
- Expertise in navigating existing and new captive legislation and regulatory changes
- Recognition as a Top 20 Captive Industry Pioneer by Captive Review
The Feldman Law Firm LLP has:
- TAX_CONTROVERSIES+ tax controversies successfully resolved, including Tax Court cases
- LAW_YEARS_NUMBER years in business
- 150+ years of combined legal experience
- 80+ years tax law experience
- FELDLAW_ATTORNEY attorneys on staff
Capstone's focus is helping mid-market businesses mitigate their risks more efficiently.
- Expertise in forming captives under IRC 831(a), 831(b), and 501(c)(15) for mid-market companies
- Expertise in risk management for mid-market manufacturing, construction, healthcare and other industries